The Write Idea Forum Index The Write Idea
A forum for writers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

staccato fiction horror stories wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> Writing Markets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy Pannett
The Stirred POeT 2012 winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: staccato fiction horror stories wanted Reply with quote

I had an email from www.staccato fiction. com which says 'This fall, in addition to publishing the best flash fiction out there (natch), we also want to do something special for Halloween. So please send us your best horror flash fiction; if we get enough stories, we'll run one a day for the weeks leading up to the 31st. In our opinion, few things beat well-written horror - unfortunately, it's hard to do and even harder to find. Hey, let's remedy that!'

Thought it might be of interest. Rolling Eyes
Wanda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thanks for the post.

Pill Hill Press is also accepting horror, they are up to Dark Things IV Anthology and will continue as long as the work keeps coming in.

I have placed two speculative pieces in their Daily Flash: 365 Days of Flash Fiction.

Have entered two *blush* pieces in their Daily Flash of Erotica Anthology, and have one piece still slushing along in the Dark Things pile. If I don't make it in, I'll check out staccato. Very Happy
flirtybee
Co-Admin, Joyful Master of Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh ... I do dark ... Very Happy

Thanks both!

The increase of disorder or entropy is what distinguishes the past from the future, giving a direction to time - Stephen Hawking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> Writing Markets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: