The Write Idea Forum Index The Write Idea
A forum for writers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone else in the UK watching "Luther"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonP
TWI Fiction Writer of the Year 2010

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Anyone else in the UK watching "Luther"? Reply with quote

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say that it's the new "Bonekickers". It looks absolutely wonderful - Idris Elba, Ruth Wilson, high production values etc. - but it makes absolutely no sense WHATSOEVER. And the real tragedy is that I'm going to have to keep watching it to find out what happens.
Mrs Darcy versus the Aliens
Carol

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god for that. I thought the same thing but they've been really pushing this series so I thought that I must be wrong about it.

It's mad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> Recommendations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: