The Write Idea Forum Index The Write Idea
A forum for writers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zen and the Art of Multiple Sclerosis by Jeff Pinney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megparker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Zen and the Art of Multiple Sclerosis by Jeff Pinney Reply with quote

If you are looking for an inspirational book that will make you laugh and cry at the same time this is it. If you ever feel like giving up because life gets difficult you might benefit from walking through the life of this man who just won't give up on living life to the fullest even when a debilitating disease is constantly diminishing his ability to function independently. http://www.madeinhaliburton.ca/products/Zen-and-the-Art-of-Multiple-Sclerosis-by-Jeff-Pinney.html
flirtybee
Co-Admin, Joyful Master of Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can quite honestly say that I've read it and it really is an awesome book!

The increase of disorder or entropy is what distinguishes the past from the future, giving a direction to time - Stephen Hawking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> Recommendations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: