The Write Idea Forum Index The Write Idea
A forum for writers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> The Welcome Mat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelina

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: I'm back Reply with quote

Hello folks, I thought I'd pop in here after a long absence just to say Hi again.

I need lots of encouragement to write still. I want to, but my brain is smushed with meds that take away my muse. I hope I can find it again in here and elsewhere. I've just finished an OU course on creative writing and my early assignments proved that at least my tutor who marked them, thinks I can write ok, and that was a big boost. I hoped the course would help kick start my writing again, and it kind of did for a while, then I lost it again and missed one assignment. I'm awaiting the final result now.

I hope you are all well and I'm sure there must be a million new faces (fingers?) here too for me to get to know.

Angie. Very Happy
DonnaG
Co-Admin, Creator of Order

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angie! Wonderful to see you here again. Very Happy
flirtybee
Co-Admin, Joyful Master of Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second that, Angie, really good to see you getting out a bit. One step at a time, it'll come good Smile

The increase of disorder or entropy is what distinguishes the past from the future, giving a direction to time - Stephen Hawking
Angelina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends, it's good to see you too. Good to be back. I'll see what I can write.

I was going through some story plans for my novel the other day that I'd forgotten I'd made. I really want to tackle the re-write on that rather than doing lots of shorts. Mind, I might join in the weekly flash. I used to enjoy those. Trouble is, they compact your writing so it is hard not to analyse the need for every word in a novel, and that makes the novel a bit too intense.

But hey ho! Maybe I should put the early bits of the re-write on here to see what you guys think? I don't know if you have any record of the first chapters I did before, but it would be good to hear your opinions and see if I'm going in the 'write' direction. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Write Idea Forum Index -> The Welcome Mat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: